About Societal Platform (EkStep Foundation)
Traditional ways of solving social problems are linear and resource-intensive. When problems multiply exponentially, scaling becomes difficult. We need bold ways to challenge the status quo and solve for 3 billion under-served people. We call such endeavors Societal Platforms.
Societal Platforms are manifestations of Societal Thinking, a systemic approach, a set of values and specific design principles, to reimagine social problems, redesign core interactions between key actors of society and induce exponential social change.
We work to enable Impact @ Scale in Education, Health, Livelihood, Equity and Climate.
- Understand the social and tech entrepreneur universe in our focus geographies.
- Identify experts, entrepreneurs, funders and networks in the focus thematic areas in these geographies.
- Define ways for us to create awareness and interest about our work among these select networks – through convening, writing, working groups, workshops etc.
- Analyse trends in the domains of Education, Health, Livelihood, Equity and Climate
- Interest in and understanding our focus domains (Education, Health, Livelihood, Equity and Climate)
- Analytical skills and an interest in research.
- Understanding a variety of communication channels (social media channels/newsletters/LinkedIn groups/events etc.)
- Interest/experience in the social sector would be a plus.
Pursuing graduation/post-graduation (preferably in Management)
We are looking for a self-driven, creative, energetic and dynamic collaborator who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
This is a paid and remote opportunity.
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.