Who are we?
We are a community of enablers and network weavers working towards impact at scale through exponential change powered by Societal Thinking. Social problems are large, complex and dynamic. Traditional ways of solving cannot keep up with the pace at which these problems grow and mutate. We believe digital technology, if designed well, can unlock exponential solving — where one small shift sparks a cycle of regenerative change. Societal Thinking offers sectoral know-how, frameworks and technology building blocks to design and build such solutions.
Who are we looking for?
To accompany us in this exciting journey, we are looking for a self driven, dynamic Data Research Fellow who is
- passionate about having a positive impact on the world
- enthusiastic about working on some of the most challenging problems in Civil Society
- comfortable with data and research and have a good flair for quantitative, analytical and logical reasoning
- eager to co-build a product roadmap as a creative thinker and an independent contributor
What does this role entail?
- Perform research across domains like Climate, Education, Equity, Healthcare, Livelihoods, that helps design highly scalable solutions
- Discover, gather, interpret and present data from various sources
- Understand, analyze, and train data sets that would be used to power Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning models
This role is for the duration of 3 months, might extend up to 6 months.
- Experience in social sector is an added advantage
- Attention to detail, driven by results
This position is based out of Bangalore, India, however, remote working can be considered for strong candidates;
Please write to email@example.com to apply, or for further queries.