Are you passionate about creating impact in society? Do you like exploring and talking about bold new ideas? Do you believe digital technologies can be a tool to solve complex social problems at scale?
If these questions excite you, you’ll fit right in at Societal Thinking.
About Societal Thinking
Social problems grow and mutate rapidly. For a long time, we have been slowly and incrementally chipping away at them. But if we want to solve these problems in our lifetime, we need to think exponential, i.e., how can one change inspire more and rapid change?
Societal Thinking is a way to reimagine and realise exponential change.
Lead, Community Engagement
- Build relationships with our ecosystem, academia, journalists, etc.
- Find creative ways to bring a community of users, thought leaders, social change leaders, innovators together, kickstart conversations and engagement across many mediums (podcasts, LinkedIn Lives, social media, storytelling, etc.)
- Organize and manage events to boost the reach of our publications
- Plug into existing events (and other similar opportunities) in the social development sector and in the literary world
- Plan and implement campaigns
- Keep track of feedback and reviews
- Coordinate with PR and Communications teams and Distribution teams for our publications
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in events and amplification
- Excellent communicator and able to connect with people
- Experience working across various communication channels/mediums (social media channels/newsletters/LinkedIn groups etc.)
- Trend savvy
- Graduate with 2-3 years of relevant work experience
We are looking for a self-driven, creative, energetic and dynamic collaborator who can work with multiple stakeholders.
This is a full-time role based out of Bengaluru, India.
Annual Salary (INR): Based on prior experience
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.