Who we are?
Societal Platform is an initiative of EkStep Foundation. We are a community of enablers and network-weavers. We pool our individual strengths to bring to life our collective vision of co-creating a resilient society – by curating learnings on social problems and platform solutions, catalysing problem-solvers and orchestrating an ecosystem where ideas become reality. We work to enable impact at scale in Climate, Education, Equity, Health and Livelihood.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate ‘Community Lead’ who can be a part of this exciting journey, be integral in orchestrating an ecosystem of amazing change leaders, Societal thinkers, practitioners, experts, mentors, enablers and influencers, all working towards creating exponential change to achieve impact at scale.
Could you be the one?
Do you believe in the power of communities? Are you passionate about building human relationships? Are you a people’s person? Do you think there is value in collective sharing and solving? Are you self-driven, driven enough to do your bit every day in your own way, to power up a community full of audacious change leaders? If a bunch of these questions resonate with you, then you could be the one!
What does this role entail?
Someone wise once said, role is what you make out of it. Here are some initial pointers where you will begin:
- Continue to build the ever-growing Societal community, making it a self-sustained network, and make it easily discoverable to all
- Develop an agile community engagement strategy, to ensure there is a continuous engagement within the Societal community
- Discover the micro networks across the world working towards exponential change, drive partnerships and collaborations, weave a network of networks
- Grow a deep understanding of the cares and concerns of diverse community members and continuously strengthen the value proposition
- Curate opportunities and design required spaces / events, online and offline, to ensure there is a continuous value addition in the community
- Work with the evangelisation team to ensure the stories from the ground are made visible to the rest of the world
- Graduate with at least 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Experience in working with communities, preferably in the social sector ● Strong communication and presentation skills
- Commendable interpersonal skills, empathetic people skills
- Attention to detail, driven by results
Self-driven, creative, energetic, open to change, eager to learn, dynamic collaborator who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
This position is based out of Bangalore, India; Salary commensurate with the experience.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, or for further queries.