About Centre for Exponential Change
CEC is a global action centre that we are in the process of setting up. The upcoming centre aims to rekindle the imagination of diverse leaders across community, state, markets and civil society to deliver impact at scale.
The reason for the Centre to exist is to reduce the chasms around reimagination when it comes to exponential change.
This role will manage and supervise the operational aspects of the foundation to ensure its efficiency, compliance, and overall success. This position will oversee accounting, statutory compliance, human resources, and legal matters, playing a crucial role in maintaining the foundation’s smooth functioning.
- Accounting and Financial Management:
- Coordinate with the accounting team to ensure accurate and timely record keeping of financial records and reports.
- Assist in preparing and reporting annual budgets; support auditors with financial reporting, expense processing, and tracking.
- Implement best practices in financial management to optimize the foundation’s resources.
- Governance and Stakeholder Collaboration:
- Coordinate board meetings, prepare agendas, and distribute materials to board members.
- Maintain an updated record of all governance-related documents, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to address inquiries, concerns, and updates related to operations
- Contribute to the development and review of governance policies, procedures, and bylaws, ensuring alignment with the foundation’s mission and strategic goals.
- Keep policies up-to-date with changes in laws and industry best practices
- Human Resources Management:
- Manage human resources functions, including setting up candidate calls, scheduling the interviews, and releasing offer letters.
- Handle employee on-boarding, insurance policy updates, sharing of company HR policies, and providing support to new employees.
- Legal Oversight:
- Work closely with legal counsel to handle legal matters, contracts, and agreements and manage the sign desk.
- Statutory Compliance:
- Stay up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations, and compliance requirements related to foundations and nonprofits.
- Support the company secretary to ensure the foundation’s compliance with all legal and regulatory obligations, including filing necessary reports and documentation.
- Collaborate with legal advisors to address compliance issues and maintain a strong legal standing.
- Process Improvement:
- Continuously assess operational processes and identify areas for improvement in efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Develop and implement streamlined processes to optimize the foundation’s operations.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of process changes, making adjustments as needed.
What qualities we are looking for:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines, and priorities
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem-Solving ability
- Ethical Integrity
- Continuous learning mindset
- Time management skills
- Resilience in staying focused and effective
- Project management skills to oversee various ongoing projects and process improvements
- Ability to work independently and think resourcefully.
- Clear communication abilities to work with board members, stakeholders, legal advisors, and team members
This position is based out of Bangalore, India
Please write to email@example.com to apply or if you have further questions.