Are you passionate about creating impact in society? Do you like exploring and talking about bold new ideas? Do you feel excited about catalyzing a community of thinkers and practitioners? Do you believe digital technologies can be a tool to solve complex social problems at scale?
If these questions excite you, you’ll fit right in at Societal Platform.
About Societal Platform
Traditional ways of solving social problems are linear and resource-intensive. When problems multiply exponentially, scaling becomes difficult. We need bold ways to challenge the status quo and solve for 3 billion under-served people. We call such endeavors Societal Platforms.
Societal Platforms are manifestations of Societal Thinking, a systemic approach, a set of values and specific design principles, to reimagine social problems, redesign core interactions between key actors of society and induce exponential social change.
We work to enable Impact @ Scale in Education, Health, Livelihood, Equity and Climate.
Lead, Social Media
- Maintain all social media platforms
- Manage relevant distribution of content/ stories across platforms
- Web/Blog/Social Media Traffic Analysis
- Manage social media and promotions around events : pre-/during/post-event communications
- Track analytics around event participation and engagement
- Research, build and engage a community of influencers who re-share, remix our work on social media, academic courses etc.
- Developing a social media calendar
- Collaborate with the team to write content (blogs, articles, etc.)
- Build and grow the brand reputation of Societal Platform
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Expert copywriting skills
- Trend savvy and creative
- Excellent communicator with a passion for community building.
- Experience working across a variety of communication channels (social media channels/newsletters/Linkedin groups etc.) and creating distinct strategies for different channels.
- Understanding of SEO, Social Media tools, Analytics tools etc.
- Experience in social media advertising will be helpful
- Interest and understanding in any of our focus domains (Education, Health, Livelihood, Equity and Climate) would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in the social sector would be a plus.
- Graduate with at least 2-4 years of relevant experience
We are looking for a self-driven, creative, energetic and dynamic collaborator who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
This is a full-time role based out of Bengaluru, India.
Annual Salary (INR): Based on prior experience
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.