About Societal Platform (EkStep Foundation)
Traditional ways of solving social problems are linear and resource-intensive. When problems multiply exponentially, scaling becomes difficult. We need bold ways to challenge the status quo and solve for 3 billion under-served people. We call such endeavors Societal Platforms.
Societal Platforms are manifestations of Societal Thinking, a systemic approach, a set of values and specific design principles, to reimagine social problems, redesign core interactions between key actors of society and induce exponential social change.
We work to enable Impact @ Scale in Education, Health, Livelihood, Equity and Climate.
- Build and execute a social media strategy
- Define PR/external media communications strategy and build the pipeline for publishing articles
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow to distribute our content
- Build a community of influencers who re-share, remix our work on social media, academic courses etc.
- Collaborate with the team to write content (blogs, articles, etc.)
- Web/Blog/Social Media Traffic Analysis
- Previous work experience in marketing, communications and public relations.
- Excellent communicator with a passion for community building.
- Experience working across a variety of communication channels (social media channels/newsletters/Linkedin groups etc.) and creating distinct strategies for different channels.
- Understanding of SEO, Social Media tools, Analytics tools etc.
- Interest and understanding in any of our focus domains (Education, Health, Livelihood, Equity and Climate) would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in the social sector would be a plus.
- Graduate with at least 2-4 years of relevant experience
We are looking for a self-driven, creative, energetic and dynamic collaborator who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
This is a full-time role based out of Bengaluru, India.
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.