About Societal Platform (EkStep Foundation)
We are a community of enablers and network-weavers. We pool our individual strengths to bring to life our collective vision of co-creating a resilient society – by curating learnings on social problems and platform solutions, catalysing problem-solvers and orchestrating an ecosystem where ideas become reality.
We work to enable impact at scale in education, health, livelihood, equity and climate.
The candidate will work closely with the Chief Curator on research. The expectation is that the candidate can identify opportunities for impact across the globe; conduct independent research; publish research assets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Publish country-specific opportunities for large-scale change in focus areas such as education, healthcare, livelihoods, equity and climate.
- Carry out research to identify and detail out the impact opportunities for scale in different countries
- Conduct primary and secondary research on relevant topics
- Collaborate with academia, development experts and thought leaders to co-develop actionable research
- 2+ years of experience relevant to research and total work experience of at least 4 years
- Must have at least one year of experience in the development sector or an advanced degree in a development-related field
- Having an advanced degree in a development-related field is an advantage
- Experience in producing research assets
- Experience in conducting primary and secondary research
- Comfortable in working with abstract ideas and desk-based work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Base Location: Bangalore
Annual Salary (INR): Based on prior experience
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Research Analyst.