About Societal Thinking
Social problems grow and mutate rapidly. For a long time, we have been slowly and incrementally chipping away at them. But if we want to solve these problems in our lifetime, we need to think exponential, i.e., how can one change inspire more and rapid change?
Societal Thinking is a way to imagine and realize exponential change.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Knowledge Curation:
- Be an integral part of building and managing a thriving community of Societal Thinking Practitioners.
- Understand the scope and functionality of existing scalers platforms as well as Fellow Platforms graduated from Societal Thinking
- Identify the reusable components and ensure the completeness of the necessary documentation
- Collaboration with DPGA and Platform stakeholders:
- Aid with the current and future programs being run at Societal Thinking with various partners
- Be the primary SPOC with DPGA for asset curation and submission
- Collaborate with the platform tech Leads to get the necessary open-source-based reusable components
- Ensure the submission of tech components with necessary tagging to DPGA, track the current versions and updates as necessary
- Document a common set of principles, practices, Metadata, and templates for Tech assets
- Be a team player when it comes to initiatives taken up by the team from time to time
- Work in tandem with the rest of the team members
- Add value to the conversations and initiatives of the team
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of Open source technologies, Tech architecture, and Development processes
- Firsthand experience of implementing a large scale platform or should have been part of design/development/implementation team (Open source based implementation is added advantage)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask
- High energy individual who loves connecting, and communicating with diverse people around the globe
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of the social development sector is a plus
8-10 years of IT services experience in Tech Development/project/program management, should have a good understanding of microservices based Tech architecture, functional design, Testing for a large scale platform development Understanding of at least 1-2 domains (Healthcare/Education/Sustainability)
- Self-driven, creative and energetic
- A dynamic collaborator and team leader with an ability to work with diverse teams across perspectives, people, cultures and backgrounds
- Open to experimentation and learning
- Ability to work independently and think creatively about how to leverage the resources available
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate openly and directly with team members and the larger ecosystem partners
This position is based out of Bangalore, India
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or if you have further questions.