Are you passionate about creating impact in society? Do you like exploring and talking about bold new ideas? Do you believe digital technologies can be a tool to solve complex social problems at scale?
If these questions excite you, you’ll fit right in at Societal Thinking.
About Societal Thinking
Social problems grow and mutate rapidly. For a long time, we have been slowly and incrementally chipping away at them. But if we want to solve these problems in our lifetime, we need to think exponential, i.e., how can one change inspire more and rapid change?
Societal Thinking is a way to imagine and realise exponential change.
- Develop a robust understanding of the 5 domains (Health, Climate, Livelihoods, Equity and Education) and 5 geographies (India, Kenya, Brazil, South Africa and Indonesia) we work in
- Research / collaborate with our team as well as the ecosystem to write stories (perspective pieces on our focus areas, organisations and change leaders in our ecosystem, impact/practice stories)
- Identify external writers (Paid or Volunteer) who can write stories for our blogs.
- Collaborate with external writers and manage their pipeline and deliverables.
- Come up with and execute story ideas across many mediums (eg: podcasts, videos, zines, etc.)
- Write SEO-friendly content
- Find creative ways to push stories on social media (working alongside our social media lead)
- 5-8 years of work experience with writing and working with external stakeholders
- Expert storytelling skills
- A few years of experience working in the social sector is a must
- Trend savvy and creative
- Excellent communicator
- Experience working across a variety of communication channels/mediums (social media channels/newsletters/Linkedin groups etc.)
- SEO know-how
- Interest and understanding in any of our focus domains (Education, Health, Livelihood, Equity and Climate) would be an added advantage
- Graduate with 5-8 years of relevant experience
We are looking for a self-driven, creative, energetic and dynamic collaborator who can work with multiple stakeholders and help them write stories.
This is a full-time role based out of Bengaluru, India.
Annual Salary (INR): Based on prior experience
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.