About Societal Platform (EkStep Foundation)
We are a community of enablers and network-weavers. We pool our individual strengths to bring to life our collective vision of co-creating a resilient society – by curating learnings on social problems and platform solutions, catalysing problem-solvers and orchestrating an ecosystem where ideas become reality.
We work to enable impact at scale in education, health, livelihood, equity and climate.
The candidate will work closely with the Chief Curator on knowledge curation. The expectation is that the candidate can abstract learning from societal initiatives across the globe; curate Societal Thinking in collaboration with leaders and social entrepreneurs; publish knowledge assets for Societal Thinking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the knowledge hub that will be focused on curating experiences, processes and technology to be used by system leaders to redesign their approach and scale social change
- Curate knowledge assets in topics such as agency, scale and platforms
- Work with the Societal Thinking ecosystem to identify learnings and resources that can be curated and made available as public goods
- Develop process resources such as toolkits and frameworks that can help system leaders adopt and practice Societal Thinking
- Collaborate with domain experts and social change leaders to develop and validate knowledge assets
- Gather feedback to constantly improve the content and curation processes
- Advise team members within the organisation on knowledge-related matters
- 2+ years of experience relevant to knowledge management and total work experience of at least 8 years
- Must have 2 or more years of experience in the development sector
- Having an advanced degree in a development-related field is an advantage
- Experience in curating/producing knowledge resources
- Ability to abstract, conceptualise and synthesise ideas
- Comfortable in working with abstract ideas and desk-based work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Base Location: Bangalore
Annual Salary (INR): Based on prior experience
To apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Knowledge Lead.